There are few things to say about this blog in consideration of making it accesssible for people who doesn’t see or doesn’t see well;
I tryed to add some features:
- the chosen theme seems to be one of the more accessible wordpress ones, it should allow the keyboard menu navigation
- the link “skip to content” added on top of each page
- the resizer of the font in the bottom of the pages
- every visual contains an alternate texts supposed to be readeable by the screen readers softwares; the alternate text contain: the description of the visual and the mention “link to” if it is a link, to keep inform the reader. If sometimes there is no a physical description of a visual it’s because it’s just a link. For exemple on top and bottom of the “Reviews & comments” pages
- every widgets are announced above by an italic little text that mention if the widget allow the free download and from wich site the widget come from
- if there is a video there will be a mention of it, sorry if there is no description of the videos but still will remain the announcement texts of the widgets to help you to play it and listen to the audio files
- the blog is mostly in english but there might be contains in other language (french, german, italian…). I’ll mention it on top of the post to help setting the screen reader softwares.
About the reviews pages, they are in multilanguages I’ll add time by time this mention for each of them (there’s many).